PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
TERMS OF CONFIDENTIALITY
The security, proper use and processing of personal data of our users are extremely important to "Holistic Center DNA-Love" Ltd. (DNA Love), as a Personal Data Administrator.
That is why it is important to understand how and why we process your personal information.
DNA Love as the administrator of the mobile application DNA-LOVE Premium App guarantees its users that it has taken all the necessary measures to protect their personal data in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
With the applied policy for personal data protection DNA-LOVE respects the right to privacy and ensures that it makes all necessary efforts to protect the personal data of all registered users.
By using a CRM system and taking measures to protect information, DNA-LOVE Premium App ensures that measures are taken against the illegal processing of personal data it receives.
DNA-LOVE Premium App uses modern technology and protections to provide the required security and minimizes risks as best as it can.
With this policy we provide information about the rights that you as users of this application have in connection with the processing of your personal data by DNA-LOVE Premium App.
personal data that DNA-LOVE Premium App collects and processes from
the application registration form.
DNA-LOVE Premium App collects personal data when registering a user in the application. In order for DNA-LOVE Premium App to provide the user with access to the application, personal data is required upon registration – e-mail. You voluntarily register in our application. If you indicate that you want to receive information, news and offers in the special field, we will send you information by e-mail. For this to happen, you must have indicated that you agree to receive such information.
NOTE: Please note that you can always opt out of receiving such information from us.
DNA-LOVE Premium App collects your
personal data for the following purposes:
- In order to register you as a user and you as such to have access and use our paid service.
- To send information, news, offers and other interesting information in connection with the work of the application, as well as personal and spiritual growth related topics.
- Statistical goals;
What data does DNA-LOVE Premium App process?
We process the personal data required for registration and use of the application – e-mail. The provision of personal data is completely voluntary.
When processing your personal data, we follow the following principles:
• Confidentiality of the
processing and ensuring a high level of security of the entrusted
• Legality and good faith;
• Accuracy and timeliness of the actual data;
• Storage of your data for a specific period;
• Data is collected only for the purposes explicitly stated in this Policy;
How long does DNA-LOVE Premium App store the user's personal data?
Processing of your personal data:
We collect and process your personal
data only for the purposes explicitly selected above. Your personal
data is stored in a CRM system that complies with the applicable
national and European legislation.
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
The application uses Pixel and cookies, connected to the social networks facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com, twitter.com and linkedin.com.
When you log in to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn through our app, it reflects this activity and gives us statistics on visits to both platforms through the app. We use Faceobook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn remarketing to show you our ads on products you have viewed on this website. When logging in from our site to one of the three platforms, you may be required to log in to your account if you have not done so automatically. Please note that we are not responsible if any malware reads and steals your social media password. Make sure you visit the social network platform and not some malicious site. By logging in to the social platform, it informs us that you have done so through our application. To protect your rights when using any of the platforms, contact Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc., YouTube LLC, LinkedIn Corp. (LinkedIn Corporation).
What are your rights?
You may request to receive free information about the personal data collected about you. You can at any time refuse to have your personal data collected and processed, as well as “request to be forgotten”. To do this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have given your consent and registered, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. In this case, you should use the opt-out option provided at the end of each email or by writing to email@example.com
I hereby declare and agree to the following:
1. I agree my personal data to be processed by "Holistic Center DNA-Love" Ltd., with UIC 205647157, address: Pavlikeni, 5200, 3 Sheynovo str., ent. B, fl. 1, apt. 1 (Personal Data Administrator) for the period of use of the application and 2 years thereafter.
2. I agree to the processing of my personal data to be carried out only for the following purposes, namely: use of the mobile application DNA-LOVE Premium App.
3. I willingly give my consent for the processing of my personal data, specifically for the purposes which are pointed out in paragraph 2 of this Declaration, and based on information provided by the Personal Data Administrator in accordance with ART. 13, PAR. 1 AND PAR. 2, as well as ART. 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679.
4. I agree that the Personal Data Administrator may provide the personal data submitted by me for processing to third parties, beyond the legal possibilities provided for this. (Please, note that the transmission of this information is necessary regarding the accounting and legal services provided to the Administrator by third parties).
5. I consent to have my personal data being used for decision-making purposes based on automated processing, including profiling.
6. I am informed about my right to withdraw the consent given by me for processing of my personal data at any time, according to ART. 7, PAR. 3 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679.
7. I am informed about my right to
request any inaccurate personal data to be corrected and/or to
request that my incomplete personal data be filled in, including by
attaching a declaration and taking into account the purposes of the
processing, according to ART. 16 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679.
8. I am informed about my right to request the deletion of my personal data, according to ART. 17 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, when: my personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or processed, and that I can withdraw the consent given with the DECLARATION OF CONSENT or agreement to the processing of personal data, given in another way, when the Administrator has no legal basis for further processing, as well as if I consider that my personal data has been processed illegally by the Administrator. I can request the deletion of my personal data (or the "right to be forgotten") verbally or in written request, as well as by electronic means.
9. I have been informed of my right to request the restriction of the processing of my personal data, according to ART. 18 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 verbally or in written form, as well as by electronic means.
10. I am informed about my right to object to the processing of my personal data, according to ART. 21 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679.
11. I am informed that should I wish to file a complaint to the supervisory institution, I can do so to the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP) at the following address: Bulgaria, Sofia, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2, tel. 02/9153518, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org